Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#0038 *updated*

Less is More - Aqua
Moxie Fab World - Cool Tools Week: The Cutting & Trimming Challenge

aqua colour / aqua sea
scissors, plural noun, extension of my right hand ; )
tip: to match the curves of the consecutive colours, cut both cardstocks together
 
*thrilled my card was showCASed for this challenge*
*thrilled to be a Moxie Fab pick for this challenge*
Moxie Fab Alert: The colors. The movement. The simple technique. The mood. This card is a perfect example of a how a creative use of a technique combined with good design principles can send a card into the stratosphere!

15 comments:

  1. CAS and a great idea. Love the different shades of aqua.
    Reminds me of the sea here at the moment, its very choppy, also VERY wet and windy
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, inspired by your beautiful blue ocean, I'm sure

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simple FABULOUS!
    I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    Please could you remove the Word Verification from your blog? If you are concerned about unwelcome comments you could still opt for Comment moderation.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..... how striking! I love those aqua waves :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Very eye-catching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Congrats on the Moxie Fab nod!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Moxie Fab win!! Totally creative and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Moxie Fab win - Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I'm so glad, I really enjoyed the Cool Tools Challenges. I saw quite a few great entries as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw what a great, GREAT card, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely!! Love the beautiful blues and the creativity of your card...congrats on your LIM Showcase...well deserved:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I'm thrilled this card has received another nod! It did keep me busy for a while, cutting those strips from scraps and aligning them... I'm happy whith the result and am glad you are too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! This card is wonderful. I love the waves. How did you do ?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )