Monday, February 27, 2012

#0059

Less is More - use left over bits and pieces


When it comes to paper, I don’t throw anything away! or so little… I love it when those tiny bits of nothing participate in making a project. Tiny bits are difficult to use with punches, but work well with circle dies and small alpha dies. If you cut close you’ll be amazed at how much you can get out of a small piece of paper!
To store these tiny scraps of cardstock I use boxes with lids (damp and dust) which stack (space saving) and I go by colour. Storage doesn’t have to be expensive - you can use take away boxes for example.

9 comments:

  1. I bet you're glad you didn't throw these scraps away... it;s a fab card. I like how the sentiment panel is peeking from behind the flowers.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card - I just love the colours and the simplicity of it. Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is our kinda card
    Fabulous!

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous so effective, love it


    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card that I saw on the Less is More challenge. Love the colors and design. Clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )