Wednesday, April 4, 2012

#0098

Don't Throw it Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World


the paper airplane is, from what i can remember, my first attempt at embroidery

i say it again: i'm a huge KEEP-a-holic... is it serious doctor?
ribbon from a gift wrap
broken press stud from one of my boys' onesie
"hello" from an advertising pamphlet (nice, thick and glossy)
cereal box on which i stuck the fabric for sturdiness
and last but not least:
tag from this great roll of fabric (yay, got it Monday!)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, and I love that you made something with the fabric right away! Such a great way to reuse materials such as the tag and a cereal box. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey N@! Thanks for linking this up to the Don't Throw It Away Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing these scrap challenges! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )