Wednesday, June 13, 2012

#0127


RetroSketches is special to me, the first challenge went up on my birthday! I tried not to miss one and I am thrilled I managed to do just that, even though Internet access was difficult and I wasn’t in my “craftroom” (being my dining table) – yay!
It's taken me 5 days to be back in blogland, and I’m hoping to be a bit more regular. 3 children with ear infections, after bronchitis and flues: need the escape!
I lost my photo space so I'm left with the windowsill, but I have instead a great new wooden cage for my twins - liberty! (for me, that is...)
Whilst I was away this little blog of mine hit the 10,000 views, wow! Thank you viewers, commenters, friends, family, for your continuous support!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and that your kids are all feeling better! Love your idea to punch out the 3 circles on the top of that yellow element, and to use a windowsill. Congrats on the 10,000 views - it's so exciting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous take on that sketch. Moxie FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 10,000 views! I love the natural light of the windowsill. Great card, the bright yellow shape is bold and fun. So glad you played RetroSketches this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )