Thursday, August 30, 2012

#0164

for the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
 
and this sketch from PageMaps
 

 
Cardstock: (white, grey)  Patterned paper: (scraps)  Clear stamp: (sentiment from Wedding set cs917) KaiserCraft  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Accents: (self-adhesive pearls)  Dies: (Chip Block alphabet) Tim Holtz  Fibers: (white floss) DMC  Tools: (white pen)
 
i designed and replicated the pennants
i was inspired by First Class paper (Abroad, Studio Calico) to draw the white lines on grey cardstock

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Nat. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me say: I do LOVE your card.

    Great "handmade pattern", colour combo, banners and I really appreciate little pearls...

    As usual your CAS style is very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a perfect interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! This is one of my favourite things I've seen on this blog! :D ~bookmarks page for future reference~

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very studio calico, one of my favorite manufacturers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey N@! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your beautiful card! My husband will be getting a CASE of this soon. :) Love the banners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your beautiful card! My husband will be getting a similar one soon. Love the banners!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )