Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm back...

Oh my! August was a highly stressful month for me with many important deadlines; September has not been a rest! Gaby started pre-school but it wasn't going well so she's back home now. She went just long enough to bring us back the flu, 5 sick at home...

All of this to say I’ve been quite silent, but my intentions are to post more often in future… Hoping to participate more in all those online challenges I enjoy so!
 
I also have very exciting news to share today:

 
For the next few months I'll be designing at CAS(E) this Sketch!!! We’ve had a good peek at the sketches to come and I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed, they are fabulous! I'm over the moon to be able to design alongside these fabulous ladies! Come see by yourself: the sketches will go live every Thursday, starting October 11th. Hope to see you there ; )
 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT - can't wait to see - but I'll be away on your first challenge, so I'll have to wait until week two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you have been dealing with the flu running rampant throughout your busy family.

    I'm excited to see that you are going to be a part of the design team for Jackie's new sketch challenge! Can't wait to see the sketches you talented ladies design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! What a great fit for you, Natalie! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Very exiting news!

    Hope your daughter is getting better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ladies! can't wait for the challenges to start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the first sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the DT gig! I can hardly wait for the challenge to start! I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )