Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#0172


create a project inspired by my own blog header?
well, here's my header's story:
all my cards are square, so I designed my own envelope
acetate template, pencil, scissors, glue... old school ; )
 

 
for this card I used MY FIRST BRAND NEW printer/scanner
scanned my template, resized it and printed on red to make the mini version

Cardstock: (cream cardbase) ; (red) scrap  Clear stamp: (En Francais) Prima  Dye inks: (Peeled Paint & Pumice Stone) Ranger  Pigment Ink: (Evergreen) Tsukineko  Stickers: (labels & NOEL)  Template: (envelope) homemade

6 comments:

  1. Love your little envelope . . . and all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the tiny envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love how you used the header envy on it! Thanks for sharing your blog header inspired project with us @ CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. N@ - this is really cute! I love that lil' red envelope! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's fabulous!! Love it! Glad you tooted your horn with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I like how you turned the inspired card into a Christmas one! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )