Saturday, October 6, 2012

#0174

YAY! I'm celebrating this year for the first time:
 
 
What an awesome badge! I felt I had to make a blue card today ; )
I thought I'd try something new and used corrugated cardboard to mount my white pannel, I like the result, lots of dimension!
 
 
I'm also submitting this at A Day for Daisies, as I used Tammy's beautiful free digi stamp (can't stop using that printer!)
 
Unfortunately I'll only have time to post this card today...
but more to come very soon
 
Cardstock: (Maritime Blue cardbase, Black) Pop’Set ; (white)  Digi stamp: (bird) A Day for Daisies  Clear stamp: (sentiment from Occasions set) Kaisercraft  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Color medium: (watercolour pencils) ; (Textsurfer) Staedtler  Fibers: (black twine)  Other: (corrugated cardboard)


2 comments:

  1. Always need to remember those notches for the baker's twine. Such a great detail. Love those details!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )