Tuesday, October 9, 2012

#0176

yay, it's Tuesday again ; )
 
 
Ok, I know I was supposed to go all spooky on this one...
Halloween is only now STARTING to be celebrated here in Mauritius, mainly by the foreigners I think.
Not having been brought up with it, I don't really adhere to this celebration.
So here goes:

 
Cardstock: (Basic Black cardbase, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango) Stampin’Up! ; (white, purple)  Color medium: (black pen)  Accent: (Lilac rhinestone) KaiserCraft ; (striped decorative tape)  Dies: (circles) Provo Craft  Tools: (corner rounder punch) EK Success


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, stylish, clever and sophisticated. In fact, those words apply to all of your cards! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see these colors on something other than a Halloween card! They're perfect for your lollipop flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWEsome! I totally love a funky flower!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )