Monday, October 15, 2012

#0180

for CASE Monday #1
 
 
Cardstock: (white base, craft corrugated, orange)  Rubber stamp: (flower from Bold Pop Designs set) Hero Arts  Clear stamps: (sentiment from Birthday set) The Paper Company ; (Leaf Set) Daisy Bucket Designs  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Pigment ink: (Scarlet, Evergreen) Tsukineko  Accent: (brad) Kaisercraft  Dies: (flower from Bold Pop Designs set) Hero Arts ; (Rectangle Shape 10) Simply-2-die-4  Adhesive: (foam tape)
 
and of course I had to CASE Nancy Ferb, who by CASEing one of my cards started my thought process on this little personal challenge ; )
as soon as I saw her lovely card I immediately knew where I was going, a nice fun easy card
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the use of the corrugated cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous N@. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as per :) I love the corrugated card! It adds a lovely touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )