Thursday, October 18, 2012

#0182

Did you know that yesterday, October 17th, was
International Day for the Eradication of Poverty?
 
Time for CAS(E) this sketch! #2
 

Cardstock: (grey card base, white) Rubber stamp: (Zig Zag) Hero Arts Clear stamp: (happy summer from Daily Designs Sentiments set) Papertrey Ink Pigment ink: (Scarlet) Tsukineko Dies: (sentiment) Sizzix Tool: (precision knife)
 
We had such an AMAZING gallery last week!! Thank you all for jumping in with so much energy! The voting was REALLY tough! This week again you must go see all the beauties that the DT prepared for you, hope you’ll join in the fun ; )
 
 
Oh and before I forget to tell you, please visit Lisa’s sneak peek from yesterday if you haven’t already. She prepared a really great video, especially nice for all those who feel a bit hesitant in front of sketches.

I didn't plan this at all as my card has been ready a while, but I really could use a bit of "get well soon" myslef... I went through a little surgery because of a 3rd degree burn on my foot which had gotten infected… I’m not in too much pain at the moment, but from what I gather the healing will be a slow process : (

11 comments:

  1. Love that the fishtail is perpendicular to the chevrons - and the bold black sentiment. Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The negative banner is awesome!! Super fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT modern card Nath! I LOVE negative shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I hope you heal up quickly! This card is SUPER cool! I just love how the sentiment goes into the negative space left by the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cut out! great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of negative space Nat! I do hope your foot heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so unexpected and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not the burn part. That's tough, I pray it heals better than expected. Take it easy~

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )