Friday, October 26, 2012

#0188

 
Cardstock: (Ultra Red, Oyster) Pop’Set  Patterned paper: (from 12 days of Christmas set) My Mind’s Eye  Specialty paper: (cork sheet)  Clear stamp: (sentiment from 12 days of Christmas) My Mind’s Eye  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Die: (Framelits circle) Sizzix  Embossing Folder: (Swiss Dots) Cuttlebug  Tools: (corner rounder punch) EK Success
 

 
TIP:
when I use my cork sheet I keep all the little bits and pieces then use them (just with glue) as mounting foam. I used this here for the sentiment banner
 


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this - the patterned background is so festive and the cork tree is such a surprising and fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cork - you're the queen of finding unusual items to put on your cards in a really cool and fun way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. What goes well with cork? Red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great contrast and combination of elements. You should enter this in the Runway Inspired challenge if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i created this with ric#22 in head, then just thought i had missed the deadline... i was just in time thanks to your comment ; )

      Delete
  5. LOVE the chevrons & cork Natali - just FAB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a delightful card! I really love the cork tree. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )