Friday, October 26, 2012

#0189

 
Cardstock: (cream textured, red)  Patterned paper: (from 12 days of Christmas set) My Mind’s Eye  Clear stamp: (sentiment from 12 days of Christmas) My Mind’s Eye  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Die: (Framelits circle) Sizzix  Sticker: (from 12 days of Christmas set) My Mind’s Eye
 
when I needed a circle for #0188 it made me think of this week's CAS(E) this Sketch
what a great way to save paper!

 
oh, and if you are wondering, I ordered this pack a while back and only received it now, so happy it wasn't lost in the post! i really like the colours and patterns, you'll see more Christmas cards with these papers in the near future for sure ; )

8 comments:

  1. Hey, we had the same idea to make 2 cards from this sketch! Love this second take!!! Wonderful combination of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the red zig zags with the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The papers you used work so well together with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card because of the pattern you have choosen.

    Monika (from basteln.co.at)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper, it showcases that marvelous prezzie fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling CAS card! I love that little gift and festive paper! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used pattern and colour!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )