Saturday, October 27, 2012

#0190

 
Cardstock: (white)  Patterned paper: (The Christmas Matstack) DCWV  Recycle: (kraft packaging)  Clear stamp: (12 days of Christmas) My Mind’s Eye ; (Christmas Sentiments) KaiserCraft  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Pigment ink: (White) Tsukineko  Embossing Powder: (White) Hero Arts  Accent: (big red rhinestone)  Fibers: (felt ric rac) My Mind’s Eye  Adhesive: (foam tape)  Tools: (corner rounder punch) EK Success
 
the kraft was recycled from my last order's envelope, stamped and white embossed
the sentiment is a mix and match, a lot of clear stamps cutting involved (which I wouldn't suggest to anyone with such small stamps!)
 
 
and this week's CASE Study:
 


5 comments:

  1. I really love this...that touch of felt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the touch of felt against the kraft color! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this card! I really love your style! The perfect combination of white, Xmas colours and felt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The broad strip of felt ric-rac looks fantastic against the kraft. I love how you've recycled the packaging and made a customized sentiment by trimming your stamps. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, N@ Ali!!! I love the bright red and green, the patterns and that stamp is perfect! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )