Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#0192

 
Cardstock: (Basic Black) Stampin’ Up! ; (yellow)  Clear stamps: (sentiment from Birthday set) The Paper Company ; (banner from 12 Days of Christmas set) My Mind’s Eye ; (Butterfly Mini Flower Patch) Making Memories  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Inks: (yellow, orange)  Color medium: (white pen) Uni-ball
 
sorry I can't specify the supplies for the pannel, I had made it a while back and thought it was just perfect for this week's challenge at colourQ
 
Happy Halloween ; )
 



4 comments:

  1. That butterfly just bursts off your gorgeous background! Hope all is well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning background and that butterfly is perfect, pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love the orange background:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super background. I love the patterned butterfly against the vibrant oranges.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )