Monday, October 8, 2012

CASE Monday

OK, so I’ve been thinking about this for a while and now comes the time to share…
 
It all started when Nancy Ferb CASEd my card #0010, which made me sooo happy!
– by the way, if any of you ever CASE one of my cards I’d be thrilled to see it and even add a link to it on my sidebar –
 
I’ve joined the online card community since mid-January this year ; to my opinion it’s all about INSPIRING ONE ANOTHER and moving forward keeping up on techniques, trends, styles, etc.
I have a huge INSPIRATION "folder", but never get round to even looking at it…
So this is where I’ve decided to impose a little weekly challenge on myself:
 
CASE Monday
(Copy And Selectively Edit)
 
Every week I create a card based on one of yours (if you accept).
 
So, who do you think I will CASE next week?

5 comments:

  1. Me? ;-) Looking forward to seeing your CASE cards. You are so creative, I'm sure to draw heaps of inspiration from you, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitively will, but not next Monday though ; )

      Delete
  2. I am sooo honored to be mentioned and linked in your message. Thanks a million. CREATE!!
    Nancy Ferb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a terrific idea!! I should do the same since I've taken the time to Pin such fabulous creations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea, Nat! I have a huge binder of inspirations, inspirations folders on my computer and on Pinterest, but I never can find time to actually LOOK at them for ideas when I'm making a card. I won't be doing my blog as often for a few weeks, but I think when I get back to my usual routine, I'm going to CASE your CASE idea so TFS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )