Thursday, November 1, 2012

#0193 *updated*

 
Cardstock: (grey) Pop'Set  Clear stamps: (12 days of Christmas set) My Mind’s Eye ; (Christmas Sentiments) KaiserCraft  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Accent: (brads from 12 days of Christmas set) My Mind’s Eye  Sticker: (12 days of Christmas) My Mind’s Eye
 
I made this card in exactly one minute: think, glue, glue, glue, attach brad ; )
well, I must admit that I used an existing sentiment which I had created for #0190
 
as Christmas is coming up soon, each time I stamp a sentiment I make a few extra knowing they will come in handy sooner or later ; it saves me a lot of time!
 
do any of you struggle with time at the end of the year?
I find the last trimester always feels like a month long!
 
this is for CAS(E) this Sketch #4
 
 
and I'm also linking to this week's CASology
 
 
* thrilled to have received an Honorable Mention at CASology*

17 comments:

  1. I love that a fun placement of three cute brads makes for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all your elements work together to make a wonderful, clearly Christmas card, even though they could all work as something not-Christmassy at all! Got to get my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! So simple but festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! SO CAS and so adorable! It's my kind of card...just a few minutes to create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! What a fun explanation of your creative process with this card, for me it's... think.. think.. move stuff around.. think... move it around again.. then come back later...
    ps CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Tha was super quick but perfect. Love it! Especially glue glue glue...... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE, this would be great as a set with all kinds of different candy embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great quick card. I have a huge stash of these brads and things and I'm always at a loss for what to do with them. This is great! I agree, the last three months are crazy and just fly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is one fantastic CAS card! Super quick. Super simple. Super effective! Way to go! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cool card! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing how classy a card can look with so little on it. :) Great way of using up brads and such too! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous take on the sketch and sugar challenge. This card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must be the best one minute card I have ever seen ~ fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It didn't take long, but you certainly produced a winner! Congrats to you on the well-deserved HM win at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, I've heard of 10 minute challenges, but 1 minute ... that's pretty darn fast! Just catching up on blog reading and wanted to let you know I loved your card. Nice combination of elements! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )