Monday, November 5, 2012

#0194

for CASE Monday #4
 

Cardstock: (white base) ; (dark and medium blue, yellow, white) scraps  Patterned paper: (light blue polka and medium blue) scraps  Rubber stamp: (sun from Bold Pop Designs) Hero Arts  Clear stamp: (Stepping Stone alphabet) Hero Arts ; (sentiment from mini4circle) The Stamps of Life  Pigment ink: (White, VersaMark) Tsukineko  Embossing Powder: (white, clear) Hero Arts  Dies: (sun from Bold Pop Designs) Hero Arts ; (Cloud 1 & 2) Papertrey Ink ; (Circles & Triangles) Sizzix

 inspired by this GREAT card by Chrissy
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I like it! I think I like yours better than the original, N@! I'm definitely smiling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous CASE - I think, like Michelle, I even like yours better than the original :-)

    CASEing is a great way to both learn new tecniques, trying out new designs and getting a mojo boost - I don't CASE often, but do it on occations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ladies are very kind! but I do love Chrissy's card! the graphic sky, the colours and especially the clean layout with all the white space. unfortunately I couldn't translate that feeling because of my card size and my big elements...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Bright and cheery. I really like the different blue layers representing the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bright yellow sun. I get the feeling we won't be seeing too much of it here for a while, so I'll have to get my Vit D dosage in fun cards like this!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )