Thursday, November 8, 2012

#0197

 
Cardstock: (white)  Specialty paper: (cork sheet, acetate sheet)  Clear stamp: (Christmas Sentiments) KaiserCraft  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
 
for CAS(E) this Sketch #5 (already!!)
you must come see the great cards the DT created for you!
 
 
and ANOTHER link to the Canvas, Cork, & Burlap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I still have a small piece of that cork sheet on my desk and it's too complicated to put away, you might see more of it or I think I'll just toss it away (what?!?). I'm really enjoying making Christmas cards with cork!!

13 comments:

  1. Love it! Makes me think of kids ripping into the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Ardyth on this one, it does remind me of ripping open Christmas presents! Clever card Nath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! The cork stars are so cool!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' fun and clever - love your "outside the box" thinking . . . it blows me away every single time! The cork and tearing adds amazing texture and dimension to this - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the coolest card EVER! I love the torn paper and the cork. SUPER cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! LOVE love adore those cork stars, you are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great!! Love the torn edges & the cork stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just got to try using cork one day soon because I love these little stars! The torn edges look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card is so interesting to me! I love the tear, but the "star" of the card is those STARS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little cork stars are adorable and I love the funky tear behind them! So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The torn strip is so effective and your cork stars are very sweet. x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )