Monday, December 3, 2012

a Christmas tag

 
this is for CAS-ual Fridays:
 
with my brand new and terribly FANTASTIC Iconic Christmas set from WPlus9
I was amazed by the posting price (very competitive) and delay (delivered at my door in Mauritius only 21 days after order, a RECORD!) - I actually thought I'd be using my set only next year...
and the set is just perfect for those who like me aren't that good at the coloring trend going on and who love to stamp in black ; )
 
PS - I forgot to mention last week that I won't be working on CASE Monday in December, a little break until next year ; )

4 comments:

  1. Natali your tag is fantastic, love that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME textures! I love the bits of delightful image and fun elements! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speechless! The texture, the graphic feel... everything in this tag is just perfect :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tag! Love the silhouetted santa!! Like you...I am NOT a colorerer...love silhouettes!! Love the layout and textures...sweet!! So glad you shared your creativity with all of us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )