Monday, January 21, 2013

#0225

This is for the Stamp With a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World 


Cardstock: (off white, kraft)  Foam stamp: (heart and border) homemade  Clear stamp: (sentiment from Movers and Shakers) Papertrey Ink  Pigment ink: (Onyx Black, Orchid, Scarlet) Tsukineko  Accent: (orange rhinestones)  Die: (Heart Prints) Papertrey Ink


I die cut craft foam and ended up keeping the negative as well...
I was looking around for a small clear surface to stick them on, glad my inks where just in front of me! those little covers work really well, I stuck the foam with strong double sided tape et voila ; ) so here's another thing not to throw away!!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent and handmade stamp, love the red pink and kraft together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB idea N@ - I love that you have a home for them now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely marvellous idea N@! That means I can make stamps of all my dies. Simply brilliant - Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At times I have made stamps out of craft foam, too. Its so easy! I LOVE that card that you have created, the colors and layout are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super clever - love that you used both pieces of the "stamp" on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey N@! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )