Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#0226


Cardstock: (off white)  Patterned paper: (scraps)  Clear stamps: (sentiment from Everyday Button Bits) Papertrey Ink ; (bicycle from Happy Travels) Glitz  Pigment ink: (Onyx Black) Tsukineko  Fibers: (twine)  Adhesive: (foam tape)

this is for this week's colourQ
I didn't have the colours, but I had these tiny scraps in my stash


in the Moxie Fab World
To create my stamp I hand cut a chevron shape in craft foam and stuck it on an ink pad cover with strong double sided tape as in #0225

4 comments:

  1. Love this card that bike is so cute and the chevrons are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any of these colours except for kraft and white! That paper you found is perfect though and I love the homemade chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great card all around from the nearly perfectly matching scraps to the handmade chevrons! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey N@! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )