Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in review

... cardwise that is ; )
WOW, what an incredible first year I have had!!!
I find the stats easy to find on Blogspot, and amusing to follow:
- 218 cards online
- 29,525 page views (nearly 30,000!)
- most viewed: #0089 (1,280)
- 207 followers, 48 email subscribers
- and I'm so lucky to be designing on 2 teams at the moment!!!
One year ago I would never have imagined this to be possible!
I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support, your visits, your comments!
What a wonderful online comunity! Inspiration is everywhere, but inspiration is not everything... I've been touched by the human sharing happening on a daily basis, you are incredible!
If I had to pick 12 favourites for this year:

  
  
  
  
 
Here's wishing you all a very HAPPY 2013 ; )
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful collection of cards you put together. However did you narrow it down, I love all your cards. A very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are my FAVORITE! What a wonderful year you've had. Can't wait to see your creations in 2013!!! Happy New Year to you and your family N@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. N@, your cards are always so beautiful, and you've selected some great ones as your favourites! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LURVE ALL of your cards, dearie!!! You are FULL of AWESOMESAUCE!!!! Happy 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. N@, it's impossible to believe that you've only been blogging a year! I love your work and I know it must have been extremely hard to pick just 12 favorites. Thanks, too, for sharing your wonderful stats!

    I look forward to lots more inspiration from you in the new year!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a great first year! Looking forward to 2013, and all it has in store for you, no doubt wonderful things

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful collection of cards. Noticed that they are all square!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )