Thursday, March 14, 2013

#0248

 
Cardstock: (white, orange)  Patterned paper: (chevron) recycled from envelope  Clear stamps: (HAPPY from Movers & Shakers) Papertrey Ink ; (birthday from spiros2stamp) The Stamps of Life ; (flower from Bold Pop Designs) Hero Arts  Pigment inks: (Onyx Black, Scarlet) Tsukineko  Chalk ink: (Blackbird) ColorBox  Accent: (red rhinestone) KaiserCraft  Dies: (Frame, Leaf, Banner) Papertrey Ink ; (Flower) Hero Arts  Adhesive: (foam tape)  Other: (green felt)
 
As I said last week, here's another card with the inside of an envelope (I forgot to mention of a bank statement!!) which I die cut with PTI's Framed Out #3 and sponged with chalk ink (border only).
 
This is for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch:

 
And I'm also linking my card to the
 

8 comments:

  1. All I can say is: WOW! I love this!!
    How is that for creativity to use a (bank statement!!) envelope on a card - GREAT!!
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how turned that frame, I never would have thought to place it like that and I am dying to find out what in the world envelopes you use that have such an awesome pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that black/white paper piece, what a neat accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the splash of orange with your pretty bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, at least a bank statement can be put to some good use. Your card is uber funky, love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how pretty! Love the bright red. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey N@! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )