Monday, June 24, 2013

#0279

 
Cardstock: (white)  Patterned paper: (many different) scraps  Clear stamp: (sentiment from It’s your Day set) Hero Arts  Pigment ink: (Onyx Black) Tsukineko  Dies: (Geometric Shapes) Hero Arts  Fibers: (black cotton)  Tools: (sewing machine)

Although I am definitively a DIY kind of paper crafter, hexagons are not an easy shape to cut out! I never would have managed this card without my new hexagon die from Hero Arts which I am very glad to have bought!
 
I'm linking this to:
Let's Get Trendy Now!3 - Day 4: Stitching
not starting on day 1, but hoping to participate in the 5 ; )
 
and to:
Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
I knew I'd be back! and there's more to come ; )
 
and finally to:
as the hexagon die is in the catalogue


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of patterns and colours. And fabulous stitching!

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous...love the different patterns and your stitching! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey N@! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )