Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#0299

Hi everyone! I have terrific news to share today:
I am now on the TAWS design team!!!
So here’s my first card for sneak peek day 2, using the Calypso set.
You’ll see more of it from me very soon ; )


Cardstock: (white)  Clear stamp: (sentiment and focal point from Calypso set) The Alley Way Stamps  Color medium: (neon pink gel pen)  Accent: (pink rhinestone)  Fibers: (black cotton)  Tools: (sewing machine)

Be sure to pop over to the TAWS blog for more info on how you can win yourself this great new set.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a member of the TAWS team! I'll be looking forward to seeing your C&S creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice cas card. Love it

    malika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined the team! Your card is fabulous!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Congrats on the TAWS DT!! What great news; so happy for you. And your card is beautifully CAS and wonderful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! They have fun and funky stamps - LOVE your very creative use of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )