Thursday, September 5, 2013

#0305


 
Cardstock: (white)  Clear stamp: (sentiment from Home Sweet Home, speech bubble from A Birdie Told Me) Lawn Fawn  Dye ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko  Accent: (sequins)  Die: (speech bubble from A Birdie Told Me) Lawn Fawn  Adhesive: (Glossy Accents) Ranger)  Washi tape: (Mint & Grey collection) My Mind’s Eye
 
 Yay, it's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!
 
 
Also linking this up to the Lawnscaping Challenge No. 65
Did I mention how much I like this little "CONGRATS"?
Oh yes, I did when uploading card #0304 ; )
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I totally love this take on the sketch, N@ Ali! It's awesome and I agree, the Congrats ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card A@ Ali...love that "Congrats" sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love all the elements you used! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. Love your design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lots of my favourite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS!!! Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card!!! Love the washi tape. www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com is having a washi tape theme challenge that you might want to enter this awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute! Great CAS card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )