Monday, September 16, 2013

JUST ME

OK, by now you surely know that I don't write very much in blogland! I really admire those of you who have a good “pen” and make me travel in your stories! I get very stressed out when I have to write something, anything online!
But I must say that when I have the time to hop around, I am happy to read about you and your lives! And I think that this is what it’s all about: crafting and sharing ; ) So here’s what I was thinking: every so often (let’s not put any pressure on me now!) I will post a picture which means something to me, with just a few words on why.
In the case where the picture will be copied from the Internet: if someone has a specific objection regarding the publication of a picture on one of my posts, I invite you to send me a message in order for me to remove it.
All the posts will include a link back to this one and will be tagged with "JUST ME".
Hope you'll enjoy ; )

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get to know you better in this cool, creative way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting :) would love to know you better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great idea. It's always fun to know a little bit about the artists i admire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea N@, I'm glad you're going to share a little about yourself. I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I've been curious, and can't wait to learn more about you N@! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )