Thursday, January 23, 2014

#0392


Cardstock: (white) local store  Clear Stamps: (sentiments from All Occasion Sentiments #2 and Fontiments: Birthday) Uniko Studio ; (True Colors) The Alley Way Stamps  Ink: (Onyx Black, Indigo) Tsukineko ; (silver)  Other: (rhinestones) local store

I was just about to sit down to create a card for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch when the postman delivered my latest order from Uniko Studio, yay! I've been wanting that HAPPY sentiment for a while now, I think it's just fantastic! And it fitted the sketch perfectly: big rectangle with a small rectangle underneath ; )



5 comments:

  1. OMG - go take a look at my blog. I feel like a mind reader today! lol! Great minds really do think a like, and this Happy stamp is exactly where the inspiration for my card today came from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! The layout, the colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love the colors and the design. I've been eyeing these Uniko Studio stamps, and now I know I need to get them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, love your interpretation of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )