Friday, January 31, 2014

eggs?

It's time for the TAWS February release blog hop!
I've made something different this time with the mini set Face It: I've decorated eggs!
I simply placed my stamp over a non-stick surface (paper), inked it, lifted and put in my hand, pressed the egg against it. Super easy for such a cute effect! Think Easter (already!!) and buy quick ; )


The three new sets from TAWS are up for grab, if you want a chance to be the lucky winner you can:
      1- comment on The Alley Way Stamps' blog
      2- comment on any (or all) of the DT girls' blogs (links below)
      3- post about the hop on Facebook or your blog
      4- like us on Facebook
      5- follow us on YouTube
      6- follow us on Pinterest
You can do any of these, please leave a separate comment for each that you do. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!
The deadline is tonight at 9:00PM TAWS time.

This mini set Face It is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of February!! Nothing to do but shop and it will be added to your package...



OKAY - now just leave a comment and HOP ON ; )

  
 


Thanks for stopping by ; )

25 comments:

  1. absolutely love this idea.. especially for easter on colored eggs. that would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! OMG, my 4 kids would LOVE this!!! GREAT thinking-out-of-the-box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. It's fast and easy. Don't need to get all the dye and hot water ready. Thanks for sharing. I'll be doing this for my Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of putting these faces on Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't quit smiling about those eggs! I can see having lots of fun with this set, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so fun. I think I will do this to my eggs and not tell my son. There will be a surprise when he opens the carton. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your eggs. I'll have to try it for easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute. Great idea for Easter. Love that you told us how you stamped the egg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eggs? Right a creative thing to use stamps on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant idea!! I would have never thought...

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, too cute! And yes, perfect for Easter eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this photo on the TAWS site and thought it was adorable. I'm not surprised at all that you were the craft genius behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness, these are darling and perfect for Easter! I want to make some for me--wouldn't all my co-workers be envious of lunch!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! I want to do this to the eggs I have... wonder if my husband would notice

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )