Friday, February 14, 2014

#0411



                                          1. Dark Chocolate
                                          2. Enchanted Evening
                                          3. Summer Sunrise
                                          4. True Black
                                          5. Sketch 5
                                          6. Birthday card
                                          7. Heat embossing
                                          8. Buttons
                                          9. Button twine

Wow that was hard! I had never tried this on a card (scrapbooking yes) and although I love the dice rolling part, I discover I'm happier with less constraints when it comes to cards. Especially when it comes to colour selection. But oh well, it was fun ; )

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )