Monday, March 31, 2014

#0437

It's time for the TAWS April release blog hop!
This month I've used Star of the Show to create this lovely background on my card, I also used BEE Sweet and Got it Covered for my sentiment.


The three new sets from TAWS are up for grab, if you want a chance to be the lucky winner you can:
      1- comment on The Alley Way Stamps' blog
      2- comment on any (or all) of the DT girls' blogs (links below)
      3- post about the hop on Facebook or your blog
      4- like us on Facebook
      5- follow us on YouTube
      6- follow us on Pinterest
You can do any of these, please leave a separate comment for each that you do. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!
The deadline is tonight at 9:00PM TAWS time.

This mini set BEE Happy is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April!! Nothing to do but shop and it will be added to your package...



OKAY - now just leave a comment and HOP ON ; )

  
 


Thanks for stopping by ; )

22 comments:

  1. Great design. Love the blue and green and this fantastic new star background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful showcase of this fun new set! Simple, pretty.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fabulous card! Love the simpleness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background stamp. Your cards is clean and simple, just the way I like them. tfs and for a fun hop! Hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. the stars are so pretty on the green. That is a nice shade of green.
    Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that starry background on the colored paper! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! I love how you joined it with the cute star sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the background stars and the diagonal design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your starry theme and great layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the diagonal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that starry background

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )