Friday, April 11, 2014

#0445


I made a box of cards like this one for my Grand-Mère's birthday this year, she loves dry embossing and so do I.

I used Uniko Studio's Fontiments: Birthday for the sentiment. I have very exciting new to share with you today: I am joining the Uniko Studio Design Team, YAY!

Here are the two sets being released this month, you'll see more of them on Beverley's blog, in the store and on the DT's blogs ; )

      

If the postman is kind enough I'll be joining in for the Bonus Design Team Blog Hop on Saturday 26th April ; )

5 comments:

  1. Great card ... so classy. Great news that you've joined the DT - love your cards and so hope postie gets the goods to you in time for tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the Uniko team - another place to see your fabulously beautiful designs!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. N@ Ali, this card is a jaw-dropper!! Love! Congratulations on the DT appointment with Uniko! Beverley is lucky to have you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant! Congrats on the new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new DT position over at Uniko! How wonderful for you. Your card is delightful. The pearls and gray ink are perfect for your embossed flowers. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )