Sunday, August 31, 2014

#0538

It's time for the TAWS September release blog hop!
I paper pieced one of the super cute dinos from Livin' Fossils and the sentiments are from Stomper (don't be afraid to cut up your clear stamps if that suits you!)


The three new sets from TAWS are up for grab, if you want a chance to be the lucky winner you can:
      1- comment on The Alley Way Stamps' blog
      2- comment on any (or all) of the DT girls' blogs (links below)
      3- post about the hop on Facebook or your blog
      4- like us on Facebook
      5- follow us on YouTube
      6- follow us on Pinterest
You can do any of these, please leave a separate comment for each that you do. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!
The deadline is tonight at 9:00PM TAWS time.

This mini set Rock Solid is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of September!! Nothing to do but shop and it will be added to your package...


OKAY - now just leave a comment and HOP ON ; )





Thanks for stopping by ; )

26 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like your paper piecing and all the cut out speech bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to use your papers and dies!! I love your design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design! Love the little guy peeking out with his I love you message! Love all the bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, that's so clever! I'm gonna have to use this idea somewhere. Hmmm. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! I'm always afraid of cutting my clear stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack!! I can't cut my clear stamps!!! It makes me cringe to think of!! (Though in do see the advantages!)
    Your card is brilliant!! Love the speech bubble background the paper pieced dino is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funny and cute card =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love those speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! love this card! i want to re-create it myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute way to use the speech bubble die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! And great idea to add your asterisk translation too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the speech bubble cutouts. Great card
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the speech bubbles and how you used them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable this new release is, and your dino and speech bubble card is such a fun showcase! My niece and nephew would be thrilled to bits to receive cards with these critters on them, as would a number of adults I know! Cute to the max!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you used the speech bubbles. Awesome card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. So clever to translate the dinosaur language! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This just gives me the giggles! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that speech bubbles.. Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )