Thursday, February 19, 2015

#0651


YAY, my Uniko Studio February release stamps have arrived!! I've really been enjoying myself with these stamps - this is my 4th card posted today ; )

I have unfortunately had to take the hard decision of stepping down. I have too much to deal with at the moment, but I do hope to be back when things settle on my side. Bev, thanks for everything, I wish you all the best for the months to come, you're a superstar! Special thought for my DT companions too, past and present, bonne continuation ; )

For this week's CAS(E) this Sketch:


I just wanted to add - true story - I WAS inspired by the sketch!!! I had it all in my head but then my ink impression was smaller than intended and the card just made itself. I know it's a bit far from the sketch, but I'm so happy about the result ; )

I used Classic Numbers and BB: Lattice from Uniko Studio:

      

9 comments:

  1. I think it's simply gorgeous. Love the colours and the take on the sketch. So sorry you're stepping down, but wish you all the best for the future. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and classy! I've loved seeing your creations with Bev's stamps, they're always just that little bit different and so inspirational. Good luck with whatever the future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous touch of watercolors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bitter sweet mini hop and I hate saying farewell. I love your take on the sketch and combination of stamps you've used. FAB! Thank you for all your handwork and love for Uniko Studio. You will be missed. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stylish design! Love your quirky take on the sketch and combination of stamps you have used - you have such a great eye! Sorry to see you step down but hopefully I will still get lots of inspiration from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity. Its perfect CAS with perfect depth

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card. Love the way you used both sets and the colourful background.
    Hope life gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )