Thursday, February 11, 2016

#0807

Is it weird to wish you guys a great 2016 when we're already nearly mid-February?? Oh well, I do wish you a good year, hoping it started well.

Last year was such a full year for me for many reasons, a year of many transitions. I actually hadn't realised I deeply needed a break until I woke up one day this month and it hit me that I hadn't made a single card in the whole of January!

I'm back now, starting slowly, but I'm sure I'll be in production mode soon enough, and maybe looking for a new DT position this year?...

So here's my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch:



SUPPLIES:
wafer die: Joyeux Noel, Simon Says Stamp
embossing folder: Ava, American Crafts
printed sentiment
yellow blow pen

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nathalie, I'm so glad to see you, I already was worried about you, because I didn't hear anything from you for a long while.
    But now you are back and I hope you will soon be back to full health.
    Your card is once again wonderful - you know, I like your card making.
    Hugs, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - glad to see you creating again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your textured background! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the need to take a break and re-group, however I am so glad you are back. I just love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you are back! Love today's card's simplicity and grace. As always you say so much in a very easy way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to you too! I hope that 2016 is a good one for you. Looks like your back into the swing of things with this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )